Free Printable Preschool Alphabet and Number Tracing Sheet

Friday, November 07, 2014

Hi! I personally use this worksheet to practice my daughter's writing skills. If you will notice, the vowels are colored blue and the consonants are red. I based this on the Montessori way of teaching letters. It allows the child to distinguish the letters. Try researching Montessori Education. You might like it too! Aside from that, I did not introduce the alphabet to her in the "ABC" pattern, instead, in a jumbled pattern. (But you don't do that with numbers!) I have a printable for the alphabet worksheet (jumbled version) . Let me know if you want me to post it☺

Anyway, the link for the file is below. Hope I helped!







FREE Printable Alphabet Tracing Worksheet

8.5" x 11"


FREE Printable Number Tracing Worksheet

8.5" x 11"

No comments:

Post a Comment