Hi. Are you there? It's me, Paula

Hello! How are you? I just want to thank you for spending some of your time to visit my blog. I am still new to this but I hope you appreciate it. I created this blog to share my thoughts and experiences as a single mom and everything in between. I want to reach out to the single parents out there who are strongly facing the world.

First of all I want to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Paula. I'm from the Philippines. I made this blog hoping be an inspiration to single parents out there. Especially here in  the Philippines. There's not too much that I know who are openly discussing single parenthood in the Philippines. I know that it's not easy to be a parent. It's even harder when you are handling the burden and responsibilities that 2 people should be carrying. I want you to know that you are not alone! Cheer up! :)

Soooo... That's pretty much it. I don't eant to make this post too long. I'll be sharing more in my future posts. Again, I just want you to know that I am so glad that you get to check my blog. I hope you visit often. And if there's anything that you want to tell me, just let me know on the comments.